Sunday, November 22, 2009

Surprise~~!

My wife surprised me tonight when I got home from work.  She made a Birthday cake from scratch, my favorite......Japanese style Strawberry Short Cake~!  Actually, my birthday isn't for a few more days, but this is the last chance we can be alone to celebrate together because my parents will be here from Monday for Thanksgiving.

This cake was so delicious, and it reminded me of when we were dating.  Whenever I would go to Japan, I would almost always eat a slice of Strawberry short cake.  I actually never eat this stuff in the US because it is overly sweet with loads of sugar.  In Japan, their cake is light, fluffy, and majority of the sweetness is from the taste of the strawberries.

As for my other gifts......PERFECT~!  I got a drawing from my wife, and a new Mac keyboard.  I have been thinking about getting this keyboard for months now, but been too busy to buy it.  She knew exactly what I wanted "no 10 key"......






No comments:

Post a Comment